GameStart 2016 For Business
GameStart 2016 isn’t just for consumers, but also caters for members of the gaming industry to share knowledge and expand their networks. We welcome all members of the global games industry to join us on 7 October 2016, and to sign up for our online matching platform, where you can contact and arrange meetings with GameStart 2016 exhibitor and fellow visitors. More details will be announced soon! For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GameStart for Business
If you’re a game developer, aspiring game developer, or just want to know more about the gaming industry, watch out for updates! We are also introducing our business matchmaking platform for the first time, which will allow attendees to connect with fellow GameStart 2016 visitors and set up meetings. All exhibitors will have access to the matchmaking platform.
Online Matchmaking Platform – SGD30
Connect with GameStart 2016 exhibitors and fellow attendees through our online matchmaking platform. Set up meetings and expand your networks to open up business opportunities.
- Online platform to contact and arrange meetings with GameStart 2016 exhibitors and fellow attendees
- Free entry to the GameStart 2016 event hall on 7 October
- Invitation to attend GameStart 2016 Opening Ceremony
- Invitation to GameStart 2016 Networking Night
Business Visitor Registration
All trade and business visitors can register for free entry to the GameStart 2016 hall on 7 October.
Online registration has closed, however, registration can be done at the door on 7 October 2016.
Please note the following criteria:
- All registrants must represent a registered company and have a company email address.
- Please produce your namecard for pass collection and registration at the door.