Attention all artists! GameStart is looking for the next evolution of our mascot Alyse, and you can be the one to help us achieve her new look!
Get thinking, and submit your designs by July 31, and the winning design will get a Doujin Market table at GameStart 2018 OR SGD $250 cash, your design will be featured on GameStart Asia official channels, and displayed at the event itself!
The second-place winner gets SG$100 Cash and 2 GameStart 2018 Singapore VIP Tickets, and the third-place winner will receive SG$50 and 2 GameStart 2018 Singapore VIP Tickets!
Design Theme: Fantasy
Contest Period: 5 May to 31 July (23:59hrs SGT)
Winning Design: Doujin Market table at GameStart 2018 Singapore OR SGD $250 cash
Second Place: SG$100 Cash and 2 GameStart 2018 Singapore VIP Tickets
Third Place: SG$50 and 2 GameStart 2018 Singapore VIP Tickets
Please submit your artwork to [email protected] in PNG or JPG format (High-res, min A3 size) before 31st July 2018 23:59hrs. Winners will be announced on 15th August 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The art being submitted is original art created by you and does not violate any copyrights.
- The art being submitted is not subject to any third party intellectual property rights or trademarks.
- The art being submitted meets the requirements of the art contest listed above.
- You have read these terms and conditions and you understand and agree to them. Violation of any of these warrants will disqualify your submission from being considered as a contestant in the GameStart Art Contest.
- You may only submit one art entry per participant.
- Entries not submitted by the deadline or in a form that is required by this contest will not be considered for the art contest.
- To prevent judging bias, the artwork may not be signed on the front.
- Submitted images may be used in publications in connection with the GameStart Asia and the GameStart Art Contest.
- Submitted images may be used elsewhere in association with reporting of the GameStart Asia and the GameStart Art Contest.
- GameStart may also use the submitted art in other promotional and advertising material in support of its non-profit objective of developing our youth through arts in education. Such use includes, on the GameStart Asia website and possible brochures and other promotional materials.
- The decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.